Thursday, March 18, 2010

PIF's in the mail!!

I realize I'm not good at blogging very often. I am going to try to do better and get some pictures on here. In the meantime...

Trudi and Deanna your gifts are in the mail today. I was waiting on the third person who signed up to send her address. But alas life must have taken a turn and I have to assume she is unable to join in so I need a third person who wants to receive a gift and join in this PIF.

I have it ready to go so if you enjoy PIF's please consider signing up with me and sending me your snail mail addy and I will get your gift off to you. In return you agree to PIF to three people. It is lots of fun.

I do have to add that I went to a wonderful quilt show in Pigeon Forge TN last week. It was wonderful. One of the vendors was selling those five yard bundles at a bargain price but... the best thing they had was the scrap bags. $3.00 for a bag full of coordinated fabrics. I bought six of them and wish I had bought more. Some of the strips were as much as 7 to 10 inches wide and all were WOF. I have already made one top from one of the bags.

Still waiting on some warm weather here in the not so sunny south.

1 comment:

  1. If you are still waiting on a third PIF I had e-mailed you earlier in the year that I would gladly participate and pass this on, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete