Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thank you Linda and Piwacket!


I received these lovely crocheted pot holders from Linda and Piwacket http:\\piwacketquilts.blogspot.com for my PIF. This is really a bit of nostalgia for me. My grandmother used to make these and I hadn't seen any in years. So these are really special to me because they brought back a wonderful memory.
I now have my three people to send my PIF's to from my last PIF. But I am going to be signing up folks for this PIF soon, so keep reading my blog for your chance to sign up for a new PIF.
Tomorrow I hope to post pics of my quilt top made from the bag of $3 scraps from the quilt show in Pigeon Forge. I need some advice on it.
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like them. I just learned to knit in October so the dishcloths make great practice. Don't use them as pot holders...they're not thick enough and I'd hate for you to burn your fingers! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete