Friday, December 11, 2009

PIF

As I mentioned on yesterday's blog, I am doing a PIF. I signed up for a pay it forward a few months ago and as promised I received the beautiful table runner from Trudi.

So now I am looking for three people who want to be part of this PIF. All you have to do is ask and you shall receive a nice handmade gift. In return you promise to PIF to three people within the next year. So if you're thinking how behind you already are with Christmas presents, relax, you have a whole year to live up to your promise.

So the first three people who sign up should also email me their mailing address and before you know it you will receive a surprise in the mail like I did.

One stipulation - limited to residents of the US. Mailing costs are prohibitive at this time.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon. Because I already have three items that are ready to go. So if you sign up you wont have to wait. Well maybe you'll have to wait until after Christmas and the lines at the post office have slacked off. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Linda,

    I haven't ever done one of these PIF before but it I have a year to make three items I'm game and look forward to making three new people happy. I'll e-mail you my address and thanks for starting this new round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hya! sadly i dont live in the us so i cant join in,but its a lovely idea and wasnt that nice of trudi,i will mention you on my blog too hope you get lots of comments

    ReplyDelete