Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you Trudi!


I signed up for a PIF a few weeks ago and sort of put it in the back of my mind.

Well yesterday was not a very good day around here. Elder parent issues and so forth.

Then the mailman came and my son said you have a package from England!! What!! I don't know anyone there. Much to my surprise I opened the package and found this absolutely beautiful table runner and a Cadbury chocolate bar. Just exactly what you need to be cheered up.

Thank you Trudi from quiltingprolifically.blogspot.com. I hope I have that right.

She does beautiful work. The quilting is exquisite. The fabric is Moda and the colors are just what I would have picked out. Match my home perfectly. And by the way Moda is my absolute favorite.

Turned my day around. Thank you again Trudi.

And in the days to come I will announce my own PIF. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo pleased you love it! Glad it made a difference to you day, Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete